Frequently Asked Questions
You can reach OND Murthal from Delhi airport and railway stations by taxi. A third party taxi service is also available in OND Murthal. For details contact reception. One can also opt for Ola and Uber. Regular bus service is also available from ISBT Delhi. Regular auto and taxi service is available from Sonipat railway station as well.
You can join Oshodhara by participating in the 1st Level Course known as Dhyan Yoga at Ashrams or online . The details of the course are given in the courses section. You can also participate in one day Meditation Camps (1 Day) which are held on every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at Oshodhara Nanak Dham, Murthal.
You can join Oshodhara by participating in the 1st Level Program known as Dhyan Yoga. The details of the program are given in the Programs section. You can also participate in one day Meditation Camps (1 Day) which are held on every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at Oshodhara Nanak Dham, Murthal. For Oshodhara Programs being conducted in your city/state, you can contact the state Co-ordinator or the Dhyan Kendra in your respective city, the details of which are given in the Contact details on the website. You can also get information by following us on social media
Yes, A quarterly Hindi magazine is published titled ‘Santmat Dhara’. To subscribe it, please send an email at [email protected].
For Yoga Courses at Ashrams, you can contact the Reception at 9671400196/93. Online courses can be booked online through our website
There are no charges for joining Oshodhara. The charges need to be paid when you enrol for a course at Oshodhara either online or offline. For offline courses at Ashrams, the charges are mainly for food and accommodation. The charges would depend on the type of Accomodation facility chosen by you.
All our ashrams have accommodation facilities ranging from dormitories to AC rooms. All 3 & 6 day courses are residential courses, where you have to stay in the ashram itself.
Nutritious & vegetarian healthy food will be available in all Ashrams including breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea.
Yes, definitely. Oshodhara is by the Seekers, of the Seekers and for the Seekers. It does not practice or promote any specific Religion. It is open for seekers of all Religions. Oshodhara is a beautiful confluence of the teachings of all Mystics and saints .
Yes, we have Bal Pragya course children whereas Kishore Pragya course is for teenagers and youngsters. Further details about these courses are available in our Courses section on the website.
You can ask a Question to the Master when you attend a course at the Murthal Ashram or by submitting your question for Dharma Chakra session which is conducted by Samarthguru every Sunday, as a part of Oshodhara-365. The Master is available to personally answer your questions and queries on spiritualism in the Ashram. Participants can meet the Master by seeking an appointment in the Ashram.ordion Content
1. All Courses conducted at the Ashram and Dhams are Residential Courses . It is mandatory to stay in the ashram itself. Participants are not allowed to leave the ashram premise during the program except under special circumstances and with the prior permission of the Ashram Authorities.
2. If you are new to Oshodhara you can begin with any Entry Level Course or Pragya /Wisdom course except Acharya Pragya, though it would be advisable to start by attending the One day meditation camps and Dhyan Yoga which is 1st Level Program.
3. All Yoga courses last for duration of 6 days each. There are 28 levels of Yoga/sumiran courses. You can do the second level only if you have completed the first level and so on i.e. you can do a particular Yoga group only if you have completed all the previous levels. Dhyan Yoga is the first level.
4. If you are interested in any course, you can do it only if you have booked it in advance or only if you have informed us.
5. You need to reach the ashram one day before the start of the course by 8 p.m. If not, your booking will be cancelled. If there is any delay in your flight or train you can inform us in advance so we can take necessary steps on our end to prevent your booking from being cancelled.
6. All Yoga/sumiran groups start from early Monday morning and end on Saturday afternoon.
7. Registration is done on every Sunday till 8 pm for Yoga programs starting on Monday and on every Sunday and Wednesday for 3-day Pragya groups.
8. One day Dhyan Shivir is held on every 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at Oshodhara Nanak Dham, Murthal, Sonipat (Haryana) from 8 AM to 5:30 PM. For this course, no prior booking or information is required.
9. In the same way you can attend all the celebration courses of around 2 hours duration without any advance booking on information.
10. Click here for ONLINE SCHEDULE and OFFLINE SCHEDULE. Please bring a photo id and a passport size photograph with you for the first course.
11. For any Yoga course, you also need a white dress, kurta Pajama, salwar suit or a white robe, for the evening Osho Keertan Sandhya.
12. There is no special dress code for Pragya programs and first three levels of Yoga programs.
13. From the 2nd Yoga level onwards, Orange Robe, Orange Salwar Kurti or Orange Kurta Pajama is compulsory for all sessions being conducted offline or online.
14. All our ashrams have accommodation facilities ranging from dormitory to AC rooms ( 2, 3 and five bedded rooms)
15. Purely vegetarian and nutritious food is provided including breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea.
16. For detailed info call on 9671400196/93 from 10 am to 6 pm or write to us at [email protected]
17. Medication: Please bring general medicines for cold, fever, pain relieving ointments, muscle relaxants, etc., as well as any other regular medication prescribed for you.
18. Mobile phone usage: In order to make the most of your stay at the ashram and gain the maximum from the programs , participants are advised to keep mobile phone communication to the minimum possible. Carrying of Mobile Phone in the Buddha hall while the sessions are in progress, is strictly prohibited.
19. Laundry Facilities are available at the Ashrams at a Nominal Charge.
20. Valuables: Participants who will be staying in the shared accommodations will be retaining their own mobile phones and valuables with them. It is best not to bring expensive items like electronic gadgets and laptops. Lockers will not be available. In order to safeguard your belongings, please bring a small luggage lock with two or more copies of the key.
21. Recording/ Photography: Please note that photography is permitted in the Ashram Premises . However photography during the meditation/Yoga sessions and recording of the sessions is strictly prohibited.
22. Important note: Smoking, alcohol consumption, or consumption of any kind of intoxicant is strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave the ashram immediately if found in possession or using such substances.